All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17.50 for a brewery tour for two ($32 value)
- $33.50 for a brewery tour for four ($64 value)
Brewery Tour Package for Two includes:
- Brewery tour
- Two souvenir glasses
- Two full pours
- Two unfilled 32 oz take-home growlers
Brewery Tour Package for Four includes:
- Brewery tour
- Four souvenir glasses
- Four full pours
- Four unfilled 32 oz take-home growlers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Carolina Brewing Company
Despite its name, The Carolina Brewing Company’s roots are in the Pacific Northwest. Brothers John and Greg Shuck and their friend Joe Zonin began homebrewing in Seattle in 1992, but relocated to North Carolina the following year. By 1995, they were brewing their first commercial batches, which have gained a loyal following of thirsty customers throughout the state. Today, fans travel to the source of their favorite beer for educational and entertaining tours through the full-scale brewing and bottling facility, followed by tasty pints in the cozy taproom. Read on to learn more about some of The Carolina Brewing Company's craftwork:
Carolina Pale Ale
- Style: American-style pale ale
- ABV: 5.1%
- Availability: year-round
- This pale ale’s infusion of American-grown hops adds just the right amount of bitterness for a beer with a pleasing aroma and crisp, clean taste.
Carolina Spring Bock
- Style: German-style maibock
- ABV: 6.5%
- Availability: spring only
- This smooth, easy-drinking pale lager offers a fresh, malty taste, thanks to pilsner, munich, carapils and caramel malts, plus the slight warmth of alcohol.
Groundhog Day Imperial Stout
- Style: imperial stout
- ABV: 9.5%
- Availability: Groundhog Day
- Crystal and black malts and roasted barley add coffee and dark-chocolate notes to balance this robus winter beer’s dry finish.