Professional indoor tennis courts host beginner tennis lessons for adults and during mini camp, children learn how to play tennis
About This Deal
- Private lesson instructors will be designated by the club.
- Adult classes are offered through 7/2019.
- Tennis mini-camp is valid for 5 and 6-year-olds and is offered through 7/2019.
- Adult beginners program includes:
- Learning how to play tennis quickly
- Three-week beginner tennis course, two lessons per week
- Instant tennis, six hours of tennis instruction, two days per week for three weeks
- Two 30 minutes private lessons, one-on-one instruction
- Club membership for the duration of the three-week program (use of indoor, tennis, fitness, and cabana bar and lounge, subject to club policies)
- Mini camp (Monday–Friday, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.) includes:
- Tennis appropriate instruction, games and supervision
- Kid-friendly, fun, and introductory tennis experience
- Supervised swim break
Need To Know
About The Club at Harper's Point
The Club at Harper's Point encompasses the essentials for wellness and entertainment, including tennis courts, a fitness center and a state of the art outdoor swim club. The tennis courts span both indoor and outdoor acreage, with 10 indoor air-conditioned tennis courts sporting a cushy DecoTurf that gently buoys balls, feet, and dropped crystal vases. Outside, 8 HarTru Sports soft courts host rapid-fire matches and classes or camps for all ages amid shaded gazebos. In the fitness center, certified personal trainers http://gr.pn/2z1mo4I whip bodies into shape atop Nautilus and Hammer Strength equipment, as well as treadmills and ellipticals. The fitness staff also captains exercise classes including spinning, aerobics, yoga, pilates, barre, and more to chisel physiques and wake muscles from their winter hibernation.