All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed May 7, 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $26 for wine tour/meadery experience for two ($70 value)
- $66 for private wine tour/meadery experience for two ($150 value)
- $48 for wine tour/meadery experience for four ($140 value)
- $131 for a private wine tour/meadery experience for four ($300 value)
The wine tour/meadery experience includes:
- 20-minute tour of the brewhouse and historic industrial building
- Q&A session with the cofounders
- Flight of five tastings per person, tasting sheet, taste of each flagship mead, and at least one seasonal or imperial mead
Private tours include:
- Uninterrupted one-hour tour with a cofounder
- Tasting with a glass per person, tasting sheet, and taste of all meads
- Tote bag
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Colony Meadery
When Mike Manning made his first batch of home brew in 2001, he thought he had found his calling. Beer, however, turned out to be a stepping stone toward his ultimate beverage of choice—mead. In 2009, using a recipe the American Homebrewers Association published for Mead Day, he concocted his first batch of the honey-based alcohol. These days, he uses modern tools and his mastery of fermentation to craft The Colony Meadery’s many styles of mead, which range from his original mojito-inspired recipe to dry, herbal and barrel-aged varieties. The meads are available to sample at The Colony’s in-house tasting room, the tasting room in the Moravian Book Shop (one of the world's oldest continuously-operating book stores), and various taverns throughout the state.