Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox to temporarily hide the appearance of wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- About the doctor: As a leading Botox injector in the Dayton area, Dr. Cova wields advanced training in facial aesthetics. Read more about her work and qualifications here.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person only. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for new Botox clients. Valid only for crow's feet, forehead, or between the eyebrows. Credit card required at booking. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cova Medspa within The Complete Women's Practice
"I am a doctor," says board-certified OB/GYN physician Dr. Jennifer Cova, "but I am also a mother, daughter, and friend." That means she knows that health issues, like air guitars, don't exist in a vacuum. It's also why she starts off every appointment with a discussion of not only a patient's medical and family history, but of their social history, as well. Much like medications, different lifestyles interact in different ways, and though Dr. Cova specializes in women's health, she also understands that a comprehensive, whole-life perspective can help her deliver effective medical care.
Of course, at Cova Medspa, Dr. Cova doesn't only care for patients' health. She also addresses cosmetic issues, blending her extensive medical expertise with medical-grade skincare treatments for safe, effective CoolSculpting and Botox treatments.