Students can learn to manipulate hot glass with different glassblowing techniques or by a small flame and tools to achieve the desired shape
What You'll Get
- Basic Introduction to Glassblowing One-Day Workshop for One
- Basic Introduction to Glassblowing One-Day Workshop for Two
- Flameworking Glass Pendant One-Day Workshop for One
Flameworking Glass Pendant One-Day Workshop for Two
- What’s included: all materials and tools, three hours of instruction
- Age restrictions: Must be 16 or older
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Crefeld Glass Studio
Like the quadruple-digit fire inside The Crefeld Glass Studio's furnace, the instructors' enthusiasm for glassworking helps budding artists create things they could not have attempted on their own. Classes are kept at four to ten students so that everyone gets a clear view of classmates as they work the furnace, and during the day, the studio is a part of the Crefeld School's art program.