Experienced technician uses laser energy and sound waves to help shape the body into the dream form
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About The Esthetics Firm
The Esthetics Firm want all their clients to look and feel even more beautiful than they already are. That's why a team of professionals provides an array of services that can help achieve that goal. They offer body-contouring treatments, such as laser lipo and ultrasonic cavitation, as well as facials to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, and eyelash extensions to emphasize the eyes.