All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 20, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $19 for admission for four ($40 value)
- $12 for family admission ($25 value)
- $29 for a household annual membership ($60 value)
- $19 for an individual annual membership ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 05/28/2016. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Annual memberships include unlimited visits and are valid immediately through 4/30/2017. Not valid for renewing memberships. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens
- The Historic Estate & Gardens of John Milton Hay on Lake Sunapee, NH
- One of New England’s Finest Early 20th-Century Summer Estates
- Discover The Fells 83.5 acres of beauty and tranquility; learn the legacy of diplomat and statesman John Milton Hay; tour the 22-room Colonial Revival home; explore the forests, walk the woodland trails; and enjoy the renowned gardens. The Fells is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a preservation project of The Garden Conservancy.