Set in a historic mining town in a building dating back to 1885, this rustic coffee shop serves up freshly roasted brews and baked goods
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About The Frothy Cup
Set in a historic mining town, The Frothy Cup wants every customer to feel at home in their warm and inviting shop. The location has housed a coffee-roasting business for more than 25 years, with the current owners purchasing the business in 2014.
- The coffee: Drinks are made from premium, estate-grown coffee. Customers can choose a cup of freshly roasted drip coffee, or specialty options like Candy Bar lattes and Mocha Javachinos.
- The sweets: An emphasis is placed on organic and non-GMO ingredients, leading to a delectable spread of "Frothydoodle" cookies, blueberry muffins, and much more.
- The atmosphere: Laidback music from the likes of Emmylou Harris and Dan Fogelberg fills the air at this rustic shop, set within a building built in 1885.