Like fishing for compliments, fishing for fish requires the right bait, the right line, and a friend who is willing to exaggerate. Reel it in with today’s Groupon to The Hex Shop. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get $50 worth of fishing gear and apparel.
- For $25, you get a four-hour fly-fishing or fly-tying class (a $150 value).
- For $200, you get a fly-fishing rod and reel package ($405 total value) that includes the following:
- A fly-fishing rod, reel, and line (a $220 value)
- Backing (a $25 value)
- Leader (a $10 value)
- An introductory fly fishing class (a $150 value)<p>
The Hex Shop’s outdoor specialists equip customers with necessities and knowledge for reeling in river-dwelling trophies. During each four-hour fly-fishing class, instructors guide students along aquatic avenues while revealing techniques for reading water and analyzing environmental surroundings. Students also discover methods for rigging rods, tying leaders, and selecting flies to accommodate the finicky feeding habits of prized line tuggers. During fly-tying classes, students learn how to craft lures capable of outsmarting hungry hunters. A large collection of U.S. and European fly-fishing equipment includes Montana fly boxes ($25), Abel aluminum nippers ($50), and Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders ($449), which double as dress pants for formal pool parties. With today’s final option, professionals will stock fly-fishing fanatics’ tackle boxes with all the rods, reels, supplies, and flies necessary for alluring fish or benevolently helping a fly learn to water-ski.