All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for one Happy Half Hour Late Night package with open bar for two, redeemable from 7 p.m.–1 a.m. ($118.90 value)
- $65 for one daytime Happy Half Hour package with open bar for two, redeemable from 12 p.m.–4 p.m. ($88.90value)
All packages include:
- Tickets to ride The High Roller
- One voucher for 20% off food and drink at Brooklyn Bowl, valid after 5 p.m.
- 15% off one regular-priced item at the Sky Shop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older for Happy Hour options.Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on US Federal holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on same day of purchase. Any unredeemed Groupons after the 5 year paid expiration date will be credited for the amount paid. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The High Roller at the LINQ
The view of Las Vegas has changed with the world’s largest, tallest observation wheel, the High Roller at the LINQ.
Visitors soar 550 feet high above the Strip while taking in breathtaking 360 degree views of Las Vegas. Featuring 28 cabins, holding up to 40 passengers each, the High Roller offers an unparalleled experience both day and night. An interactive journey from start to finish, the massive wheel is more than sight-seeing, providing an ideal place to celebrate, socialize or enjoy the lights of the city.
The focal point of the LINQ, dining, shopping and entertainment district located at center Strip, the High Roller is the new centerpiece to any Las Vegas trip. Named the “Must See Attraction of 2015 in Vegas” by the Huffington Post, the High Roller is not to be missed. Book today and take your turn at the top.