After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for VIP wine festival admission for one on Saturday, June 4 ($55 value)
- $35 for VIP wine festival admission for one on Sunday, June 5 ($55 value)
- $69 for VIP wine festival admission for two on Saturday, June 4 ($110 value)
- $69 for VIP wine festival admission for two on Sunday, June 5 ($110 value)
The Monterey Wine Festival takes place on June 3-5 at the Monterey Custom House Plaza at Monterey State Historic Park. VIP admission includes all samples and one hour of early admission.
The Monterey Wine Festival
The cinematic views of the Bay meet the region's finest foods and spirits once again as The Monterey Wine Festival enters its 40th year. Each day of the festival treats the senses to a distinct variety of savory pairings and entertainment. Here's a handy guide for getting the most out of the weekend.
- Saturday, June 4: It's chowder (or "chowdah," if you will) day at the festival, with west coast chefs stirring up perfectly simmered bowls of creative clam and seafood stews. These chowders, many of them award-winning, come specially paired with white and select red wines. If chowder's not your thing, there's plenty of other food options. If wine's not your thing, beer and spirits are available, too. But it is a wine festival.
- Sunday, June 5: Local chefs and traveling restauranteurs have been crowned the Kings of Calamari and Masters of Mussels, with each dish paired with whites and reds. In addition to the succulent seafood, Sunday treats palates to tastes of international cheeses, charcuterie, and more. Sunday also features a cocktail camp for aspiring mixologists, and live music to soundtrack every sip.