All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Includes all samples and one hour of early admission
- Must be 21 or older
- June 1, 2019 at 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- June 2, 2019 at 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Monterey Wine Festival
The cinematic views of the Bay meet the region's finest foods and spirits once again as The Monterey Wine Festival enters its 43nd year. Each day of the festival treats the senses to a distinct variety of savory pairings and entertainment. Here's a handy guide for getting the most out of the weekend.
- Day 1: It's chowder day at the festival, with West Coast chefs stirring up perfectly simmered bowls of creative clam and seafood stews. These chowders, many of them award-winning, come specially paired with whites and reds. And if chowder's not your thing, there's plenty of other food options as well. On the spirits side, a cocktail camp—offered both Saturday and Sunday—teaches aspiring mixologists to prepare cocktails like a pro.
- Day 2: Local chefs and traveling restauranteurs have been crowned the Kings of Calamari and Masters of Mussels, and fest-goers can pair the signature dishes with complimentary wines. In addition to the succulent seafood, Sunday treats palates to tastes of international cheeses, charcuterie, and more. And, Sunday also features live music to soundtrack every sip.