After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Game for Two People
- Escape Room Game for Four People
- Private Escape Room Game for Up to Eight People
The rules are simple. Teams of 2–8 players are locked in a room, and must sleuth for hidden clues, solve intricate puzzles, and work together as a team in order to escape before their sixty minutes are up. But the scenarios devised by the gamemasters of The Room are far from simple. They're cleverly conceived, rich in detail, loaded with imagination, and utterly thrilling. Here are the current immersive escape rooms currently in play:
- The Cabin: Dwight Carpenter grew up on a steady diet of meat. Specifically, human meat culled from nearby camp counselors...and anyone else unlucky enough to cross paths with his father, Ted, who believed his victims were divinely brought to the dinner table. When Dwight turned 15, he began to fear that his father would soon devour him, too, so he left a series of clues scattered throughout the cabin (that only he knew the answer to) in case he was digested. But that fear quickly turned to grief and murderous rage when father Ted was shot by a group of hunters (who mistook him for a deer). Now—after slaughtering and consuming those deer hunters—Dwight is keeping the family tradition alive, and it's up to you and your team to make it out of his cabin and off his plate.
- The Spaceship: When NASA sent their first manned mission to another galaxy in 2013, they weren't exactly sure what they expected, but it certainly wasn't this: a transmission saying the astronauts had found life. Frantic to follow-up on the breakthrough of the century, they sent countless responses to the spaceship the Conquest, but what came back was troubling—nothing. Five years later, NASA is still trying to get ahold of the Conquest, and you and five other astronauts are tasked with rescuing or investigating its disappearance. But when the power cuts out and your ship mysteriously begins to beam towards a large, foreign spacecraft, you have 60 minutes to escape the Conquest's mysterious fate.