Guides shepherd groups on themed-tours that cover topics such as Civil War-era Savannah, haunted Savannah, or the city’s founding
What You'll Get
- The Savannah Walks is temporarily closed, but plans to reopen on May 15.
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for a Savannah Ghosts Tour for two ($40 value)
- $39 for a Savannah Ghosts Tour for four ($80 value)
- $59 for a Savannah Ghosts Tour for six ($120 value)
- $29 for a Three Great Tours Package for one ($60 value)
The Three Great Tours package includes the following tours: Savannah Ghosts, Savannah Stroll, and Civil War Savannah.
The Fine Print
About The Savannah Walks
The Savannah Walks leads newcomers and locals alike through the shadowy, moss-laden squares of Savannah’s historic colonial district during informative guided tours. Each outing provides a unique twist on the city and its unmistakable charm, covering topics such as Savannah during the Civil War, historic fine homes, majestic gates and gardens, and local pubs. Tour guides all boast scholastic bona fides, including among them three published authors and three college professors. The Savannah Walks easily accommodates school groups, civic organizations, corporations, celebrities, and animals standing on each other's shoulders under an overcoat.