Scotch gets better with age, like cheese and the value of a first-edition copy of Abraham Lincoln's autobiography, "Lincoln for Love in All the Wrong Places." Enjoy timeless taste with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for scotch flight and hors d'oeuvres for two ($90 value)
$99 for scotch flight and hors d'oeuvres for four ($180 value)
Each flight includes:
- Three 1 oz. pours per person
- Johnnie Walker Swing, a blended scotch from the Highland region
- Laphroaig 18 Year Old, a single-malt scotch from the Islay region
- Glenlivet 18 Year Old, a single-malt scotch from the Speyside region
- Hickory-smoked trout topped with cured tomato aioli
- Dill-infused trout mousse served on a cucumber
- Beef carpaccio with lemon zest, micro arugula, and olive oil
- Fiji water for each person
Your Scotch Flight: An In-Depth Look
- Johnnie Walker Swing's blend of up to 35 individual whiskies balances the elegant complexity of Speyside malts with richness and spice from Islay and the northern Highlands.
- A limited-edition single-malt from one of the most famous distilleries on Islay, the Laphroaig 18 Year Old has a soft, toffee-like flavor whose faint spiciness is tempered by traces of phenols and fruit.
- The Glenlivet 18 Year Old matures in casks of quality European and American oak, imparting a full, rich flavor. Expect notes of oak, cereals, and apple blossoms, with orange peel and fennel on the nose.
The Scotch Library
Six regions—Speyside, Islay, Highland, Islands, Lowland, and Campbeltown—are responsible for all the scotch distilled in Scotland. Located at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, The Scotch Library shelves single malts and blends from all six. In fact, the tasting room’s selection of more than 160 labels—including Johnnie Walker and Glenlivet—hail from almost half of Scotland’s distilleries. Served in 2-ounce pours, the scotches themselves run the gamut from 10 to more than 50 years old. To help navigate the choices, Scotch Library Ambassadors dispense tidbits such as which scotches have fruity notes and which turn into scotch tape if you freeze them.