The Philadelphia Flex Pass includes access to 25 top Philadelphia attractions; choose how many to visit and save up to 52% on ticket prices
What You'll Get
- One Adult Philadelphia Flex Pass with Two, Three, Five, or Seven Attractions
- One Child Philadelphia Flex Pass with Two, Three, Five, or Seven Attractions
- Save up to 52% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Choose attractions as you go from 25 attractions, tours, museums, and more in Philadelphia.
- Access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Instant delivery and mobile ticketing
- See the full list of attractions.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
This is your e-ticket. You can print your Pass, or use your mobile phone as your ticket. Simply show the Pass at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 30 consecutive days.
Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verity those attractions. Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour or restaurant.
For the hop on hop off please go to the CitySights visitor center- 111 South Independence. Customers with questions about how to use their pass may call: 1-844-400-7277
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on voucher. Once activated, pass is valid for 30 consecutive days. Pass is valid only for the amount of purchased attractions. Child option valid for ages 3-12. Adult option valid for ages 13+. Note: Some attractions may require reservations. Please visit to verify those attractions. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Sightseeing Pass Philadelphia
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, Philadelphia, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the city of brotherly love, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass Philadelphia make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the Philadelphia Zoo, the Lincoln Financial Field, and Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial.
- Museums: Philadelphia's museums are world-class, and yours to explore with SightSeeing Pass Philadelphia. While away some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Philadelphia History Museum, or expand your knowledge of the Constitution at the National Constitution Center.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to bicycle tours by Big Red Pedal Tours, to several walking tours such as the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Tour, and more.