Pass gives the visitors and opportunity to visit as many attractions as they like over the course of a few days
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Save up to 65% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus valid for the duration of your pass with free access to five routes
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Choose from some of the city’s top attractions such as:
- Betsy Rose House
- Adventure Aquarium
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Walking Tour
- National Constitution Center
- [See the full list of attractions](https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/philadelphia/attraction-list/ota.
How to redeem and activate your Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Do not print or bring voucher to any attractions. The voucher is not your Sightseeing Pass.
- Pull up your voucher on the mobile app or provide your printed voucher at the CitySights Visitor Center at 111 South Independence.
- Once redeemed, the pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction.
- Once activated, pass is valid, 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days, based on option purchased.
About The Sightseeing Pass Philadelphia
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, Philadelphia, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the city of brotherly love, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass Philadelphia make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: Popular attractions include the Adventure Aquarium, Academy of Natural Sciences and Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial.
- Museums: Spend some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Philadelphia History Museum, or expand your knowledge of the Constitution at the National Constitution Center.
- Tours: Your pass also entitles you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to hop-on, hop-off tours on double-decker bus to several walking tours such as the Witches and Ghosts Tour by Grim Philly, and more.