Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime and help customers’ bodies metabolize the fat
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: Utilizing powerful light, noninvasive laser lipo treatments target fat deposits. During the treatment, a trained professional treats these problem areas with laser-like technology, which works by opening fat cells to drain their contents. All of this is performed without any incisions and relies on the body’s natural metabolic pathways to process the contents of the fat cells.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, contribute to lower-back pain reduction, as well as attempt to tighten the skin.
Need To Know
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10–15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.