At The Trough Sandwich Kitchen, chefs craft unique, hearty sandwiches from scratch, like chashu pork, topped with pickled ginger and mayo
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $10 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $10) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About The Trough Sandwich Kitchen
The dining room of The Trough Sandwich Kitchen luxuriates in rough-hewn, industrial sophistication—think worn wood two-by-fours, stainless steel, and corrugated panels scaly with rust. Even the bar stools seem to be salvaged from an old factory.
The same rustic chicness that guides The Trough's design also steers its heartily satisfying, yet gourmet-oriented menu. Sandwiches include the chashu pork, served on a cornmeal roll with pickled ginger, arugula, and kewpie mayo, as well as the bolognese spaghetti sandwich and the sourdough-clasped grilled cheese. Detail-oriented and committed to freshness, cooks even make the sauces from scratch, alchemizing everything from ranch to spicy ketchup with fresh ingredients and artful instincts.