About Three Kingdoms
China was divided into the Wei, Shu, and Wu kingdoms in 220 AD, and each is known for their distinct cuisines. The Three Kingdoms serves their signature dishes, offering authentic Chinese cuisine to the local community.
- The Wei kingdom offers savory, filling dishes with mild spice.
- The Wu kingdom specializes in sweet and sour dishes with bold but mild flavor.
- The Shu kingdom is known for spicy dishes with flavorful Szechuan chilis.
The owners await those who want to taste Chinese cuisine the way it should be served.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days