Zip around in electric go-karts or gather together seven friends to have a party complete with racing, arcade games, food, and decorations
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
$20 for two go-kart races ($39.90 value)
$36 for four go-kart races ($79.80 value)
$59 for eight go-kart races ($160 value)
$109 for a party for up to eight people ($240 value)
- Two races per person
- One-hour celebration in a party room decorated with balloons and a custom 4-foot wall banner
- Full-length races with free head socks
- Medals for first-, second-, and third-place finishers on a winners’ podium
- Four game-room tokens per person
- Choice of ice-cream cake or one large single-topping pizza
- Plates and utensils
- Reservation required
All races include one head sock per person.
Races may be shared amongst multiple people, or used by one person, but must use all races in 1 visit.
Need To Know
About Thunderbolt Indoor Karting
The "arrive and drive" policy at Thunderbolt Indoor Karting means you can stop by, slide behind the wheel of a kart, and start zipping around the track whenever you want. While cruising past opponents and humming along the facility's red-and-white barriers, though, you might notice: the karts here operate a little differently. That's because they're electric, and they feature a multitude of benefits not found on most other go-karts. Here's a quick look under the hood:
- Eco-friendly: Thunderbolt's electric karts obviously have no use for gas, meaning they don't produce any funky smells, gas stains, or fumes that need to be ventilated. The track can be maintained at a comfortable temperature all year long because the gas karts are electric.
- Easier to drive: The electric karts here also have more power and torque than gas karts, allowing for faster take-offs and better acceleration. They have superior handling, too, so you can skirt around the tracks tightest turns with ease.
- No unfair advantages: Gas karts need to be constantly tuned and adjusted, and some run better than others. That's not the case with Thunderbolt's electric karts, though, making for a more-even playing field free of unfair advantages.
- Fun fact: These STORM series karts are made in Italy, a.k.a. the same country responsible for Ferrari and Lamborghini.
Thunderbolt Indoor Karting is also equipped to host corporate events with their large, high-tech corporate conference room. The adrenaline-boosting twist of karting in a comfortable, climate-controlled environment helps keeps guests engaged. Special prices are available for large groups, private meeting spaces, or even full track rental.