Choose from Four Options
- $15 for admission for two ($30 value)
- $30 for admission for four ($60 value)
- $20 for an annual pass for an individual ($40 value)
- $60 for an annual pass for a family of four ($120 value)
Every animal at Tiger World has a story. Take Michael, for example. This Timbavati white lion comes from a conservation center in South Africa and—like all lions of his kind—displays the condition of leucism, which causes loss of pigmentation in the skin and fur (but not the lips, eyes, or paws). Each animal also plays a role in the larger cause of this nonprofit zoo: to promote awareness of the need to rescue, rehabilitate, and preserve threatened or endangered animals for the future.
- Meet more than 50 animals. Exhibits on African, Asian, Australian, and American wildlife include everything from parrots to big cats to primates.
- Endangered species on display include the ring-tailed lemur and bengal tigers. Some species, including the Eastern cougar, are extinct in the wild.
- Say hi to the otters, who are named Sarah and Hannah.
- To support the zoo after visiting, donate directly to Tiger World or adopt an animal.