Travelers can relax in a luxury bus with WiFi and admire views of the Florida Keys and ocean before individual exploration of Key West
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Transportation by luxury coach bus equipped with WiFi, air-conditioning, and a bathroom
- Information shared by the driver
- Arrival at Key West at approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Map of Key West
- Approximately 5 hours for individual exploration
- Arrival at Miami at approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Departure time: Between 5:45 and 8:00 a.m., depending on hotel location
- Departure location: Customers are picked up from their hotels
- Departure point in Key West: 918 Caroline St., in front of Flagler Railroad Museum
- Free admission for children under 3
- Notable sights: Key West Historic District with numerous Victorian-style buildings
About Travel to Key West
Travel to Key West shuttles passengers to Key West from Miami, on a spacious 58 seat coach bus. The daily service comes complete with a tour guide equipped to answer any questions or concerns.