Coaches and instructors teach the fundamentals and proper technique of the art of baseball
About This Deal
- Early Bird Pricing: Summer Baseball Camp for One; Limited Availability
- Summer Baseball Camp for One
- Session 1: June 18-21
- Session 2: June 25-28
- Session 3: July 9-12
- Session 4: July 16-19
- Registration begins: 8:15 a.m.
- Camp Starts: 9:00 a.m.
- Camp Ends: 4:00 p.m.
Camps are valid for K-8. All campers receive a complimentary t-shirt. Campers should bring their own lunch (Water and Powerade is provided) along with a bat, glove, hat, and batting helmet. For additional information click here.
Greg Lovelady Baseball Camp participants will be instructed in four phases of the game: Hitting, Pitching, Catching, and Fielding. Campers will also enjoy games that will be played during camp. This camp is designed for kids to learn the game as well as develop their skills.
About University of Central Florida
Greg Lovelady Baseball Camps are a great opportunity to receive instruction to better each individual skill set. Our camps are dedicated to improving and developing each camper to be the best they can be, while providing drill series and a competitive atmosphere with organized games.
- The Coach: Greg Lovelady boasts an impressive baseball resume; he won two national championships as a player for the Miami Hurricanes, and later went on to lead Wright State to two regional championship appearances. His efforts with the Raiders also earned him Horizon League Coach of the Year honors in 2014 and 2016. In 2017, Coach Lovelady led the Knights to the American Athletic Conference Regular Season Championship in his first year at the helm in addition to being named the AAC Coach of the Year.
- The Camps: Coach Lovelady's summer camps come in two forms: one, designed for youth players, that covers the development of basics in hitting, pitching, fielding, and catching, and another, designed for high schoolers with college or pro aspirations, that incorporates competitive games against fellow campers.
- The Complex: Camps take place at the John Euliano Park, the Knights' home stadium, which also hosts a covered practice space complete with batting cages, pitching mounds, and other drill-ready facilities.