- Rock ‘n Brew Beer Festival
- When: Friday, April 4, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples and participating breweries.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.<p>
Ticketing Options * $30 for VIP admission for one ($60 value) * $55 for VIP admission for two ($120 value)<p>
In addition to unlimited tasting of all featured beers, a souvenir cup, and access to the shows, VIP admission includes early event entry (at 6 p.m.) and access to the VIP pool with rare and unique beers.<p>
Rock ‘n Brew Beer Festival
- What it is: a celebration of craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling
- To wet your whistle: unlimited samples of unique and rare craft beers from Ellis Island, BJ’s Brewery, Gordon Biersch and others
- To fill your ears and move the dance floor: special musical guests Jerrod Neimann and Leah Turner
- What to see: a pool deck that transforms from a daytime oasis to a rocking garden party
- Dress code: sharp but casual, with club duds at the after party<p>
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.