Live video ultrasound in color reveals fetal position and heart rate
What You'll Get
$69 for a Quick Peek 3D/4D ultrasound package ($99 value)
- Valid only for 22–32 weeks gestation.
- Valid Monday–Friday only.
- What’s included:
- 10+ minutes in 2D, 3D/4D live-color ultrasound, focusing on facial features (recommended for 27-32 weeks gestation.
- Four high-gloss 3D photo prints
- Immediate access to photos and video clips sent to phone
- Social media sharing options
- Heartbeat rate with audio recording sent to phone
- Available upgrades include DVDs, USB movie recordings, photo CD-ROM backup discs, plush stuffed animal with recorded heartbeat audio
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 270 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must mention voucher at booking. Limit 1 per pregnancy. Same day appointments not always available. Valid Monday-Friday only. Valid only 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Valid only for 22-32 weeks gestation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vegas Baby! 4D Ultrasound
Friends and family members perch on comfortable couches as a 4-year-old boy peers excitedly at a 100-inch screen, anxious to catch the first glimpse of his new brother or sister. The plush theater at Vegas Baby! 4D Ultrasound can accommodate up to 15 friends and family members along with the mommy-to-be, giving them all up-close introductions to the new baby in strikingly detailed 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D images gleaned using GE Voluson Ultrasound System technology. Their system's clear images reveal specifics such as gender, heart rate, or secret handshakes between fetal twins. The specially trained ultrasound technicians boast a 99.9% accuracy rate on gender identification, and they'll schedule a complimentary second appointment if they are not able to identify the gender at 13 weeks or later. They can also develop images into black-and-white or color prints, DVDs, and personalized jewelry.