What You'll Get
One must study wine in order to enjoy its subtle bouquet of flavors and an even more subtle biting sense of sarcasm. Enjoy informed imbibement with today's Groupon for Water 2 Wine in Centennial. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $92.90 value). The package includes:
- A one-hour wine tasting for two people (a $30 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $26.95 value each)
- For $80, you get a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $185.80 value). The package includes:
- A one-hour wine tasting for four people (a $60 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four bottles of wine (up to a $26.95 value each)
- For $120, you get a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $278.70 value). The package includes:
- A one-hour wine tasting for six people (a $90 value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Six bottles of wine (up to a $26.95 value each)
Water 2 Wine's tempting tastings woo palates with a trove of more than 80 wines fermented on-site from grapes culled throughout the globe. In a one-hour savoring session, winesmiths douse taste buds in an array of exotic and award-winning wines, allowing tasters to ponder the rich bouquet of cabernets, melt over the syrupy sweetness of ice wines, and gargle the gratifying pronunciation of gewürztraminer. The winery's bottled creations contain much fewer sulfites than traditional wines, making them more agreeable to those with sensitivity to wine-based histamines. Sizzling appetizers fetched from Luigi's Italian Restaurant next door balance flavors with such selections as the mozzarella-draped cheesy garlic bread or the lemon- and garlic-infused calamari fritti agliati. Once palates have taken the wine-tasting test drive and performed an IQ test on each flavor, customers choose from a bounty of bottles to take home for future savoring.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older. New clients only. Valid only at Centennial location. Wine-tastings are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Water 2 Wine
After 22 years in the air force, Water 2 Wine–founder John McFadden established his first custom winery in San Antonio seven years ago. Already the business has spread as far as Milwaukee to the north and Denver to the west, bringing the country's vinophiles more than 100 wines, each of which are fermented on site and available for tastings every day. Those who want to get more involved in the crafting process may sign up to make their own wine and steep themselves in each step of the operation, from selecting the grape varieties, beginning the fermentation process, withstanding a wait of about 45 days, and finally christening their creation by smashing a tiny boat against the bottle. All custom-made wines are plastered with personalized labels made from one of Water 2 Wine’s templates or images that customers design from the ground up.