All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for tasting for two, including two glasses of wine and two $10 “Dog Dollars” ($56 value)
- $52 for tasting for four, including four glasses of wine and four $10 “Dog Dollars” ($112 value)
- $75 for tasting for six, including six glasses of wine and six $10 “Dog Dollars” ($168 value)
Each Individual Receives:
- Tasting flight of 2-3 gold-medal varietal wines and 3 award-winning Decadent Saints served in 2-3 different ways; a minimum of seven 1-ounce tastes; $10 value
- One additional glass of wine or Decadent Saint of their choosing; $8 value
- One “10 Dog Dollar Note” to spend on any one bottle of wine; $10 value”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with a valid ID to attend or drink. "10 Decadent Dog Dollars" is a voucher for $10 that can be redeemed for purchase of wine from The Winery; one voucher per person per bottle. Hours: Thurs through Sun 1PM-6PM. Wine tasting includes: a full product range of both varietal wines and the Decadent Saint line. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Decadent Saint
At Decadent Saint, formerly known as What We Love. The Winery, vintners with years of experience create not only delicious wines, but memorable tasting events that are classy yet unpretentious. Owned by husband and wife team Michael Hasler and Carolee Corey, their motto of "Love and Innovation" carries through to the wines and the recently-expanded tasting room that is often filled with fun and laughter. Michael, the winemaker and enologist, is the primary creative behind the "Decadents"—a range of award-winning wine-based craft concentrates made with real fruit, fresh herbs, and spices that are quickly making their mark in the liquor industry. At 20.5% ABV, these wines make 3 to 4 bottles when combined with water, seltzer, or champagne. Two of the selection can also be served as hot mulled wines, perfect for fall and winter. Decadents varieties include White Sangria, Red Sangria, Fire or Ice Sangria, and Rocky Mountain Rescue (the Original). Michael also makes a range of varietal wines, and the winery is now offering a selection of Wild Cider ciders. When the drinking is done, wine-fueled appetites are sated by a variety of wood-fired pizzas, and they also host live music events, as well as parties and sponsored events—large and small—throughout Colorado.