Certified instructors share essential theoretical and practical knowledge during horseback-riding lessons
About This Deal
- Weight restriction: 225 lbs. max weight
- What to wear: long pants, boots, and a hard hat
- Boots and hard hat available if needed
- Good for beginners and intermediate riders
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- A release form must be signed. Can be downloaded from our website. Recommend checking our lesson handbook for tips to get the most out of your lesson.
Need To Know
About Wichita Riding Academy
Helmed by Cheryl Manahan, an alumna of William Woods University’s equestrian-science program, Wichita Riding Academy and its instructors help students learn the mighty hooved ways of the academy's champion-quality horses. Riders of all experience levels can pick their lesson style, such as Western, saddle seat, or hunt seat, and take their horse for a test trot as they learn how to guide, ride, and pick up FM radio signals with its ears.