Rental paintball gun, protective mask, and 150 paintballs; zombie hunt, haunted hayride, and haunted trail admission
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a haunted paintball hayride and trail outing for one ($39 value)
- $40 for a haunted paintball hayride and trail outing for two ($78 value)
- $80 for a haunted paintball hayride and trail outing for four ($156 value)
Each outing includes:
- Admission to the haunted hayride with rental paintball gun with full clip, and 150 glow-in-the-dark paintballs
- Admission to the haunted trail, maze, and walk-through zombie hunt
Trail goers can use their paintballs to defend themselves against live zombies, ghouls, and other varying dreadful monsters without fear of retaliation. The experience is part of Xtreme Paintball Park, and will be open Friday and Saturday from October 7 to October 29, 7 p.m.–10 p.m.
About Haunted Paintball Park
While unloading their ammo upon enemies, paint-splattered warriors hunt for cover in the outdoor wilderness of Xtreme’s 10 playing fields. They duck behind multistory wooden barricades on the Castle field, navigate a maze of padded pillars and logs on the Arena field, dive into leafy ditches on the Bunker field, and command one of four two-tiered fortresses on the Four Forts field. Much like siblings competing to see who celebrates their birthday first, Xtreme Paintball Park gathers players to engage in competitive scenarios such as capture the flag and elimination. Park staffers expand these play opportunities by constantly building new playing fields and restaging area structures. During private parties, ranks of covered pavilions offer spaces where groups can take a break from excessive sun, rain, and snow as they prepare for the next round.