All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for admission for one to Monster Masquerade ($75 value)
- $85 for admission for two to Monster Masquerade ($150 value)
- $165 for admission for four to Monster Masquerade ($300 value)
For one night, the zoo is taken over by spooky living and non-living creatures celebrating their temporary return to the earth. At this ghoulish party, guest can enjoy complimentary open bars, food and snacks, a costume contest, Dr. Wilde’s Creepy House, and music from DJ Laz of HITS 97.3. Admission includes:
- Open bars
- “Witches Brew Garden” where you can sample five different craft beers
- Delicious treats from a variety of food sponsors, including Shake Shack, Bahama Breeze,Taste Catering, Misha’s Cupcakes, and more
- Music by DJ Laz from HITS 97.3 FM
- Dr. Wilde’s Creepy House: a full-scale haunted house with live actors and animatronics that will make your skin crawl
- Costume contest
Must be 21 or older to attend. View event info here. Event is Friday, October 21 from 8—11:00 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Event takes place rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zoo Miami
Imagine standing eye level with a giraffe, holding out your arm for parrots to land on, or touching the head of an endangered rhino. At Zoo Miami, these experiences happen every day, fulfilling the institution's mission of encouraging the conservation of wildlife. More than 3,000 animals—from chimps to tigers—populate the African, Asian, and Australian lobes of the zoo. Many of the individual exhibitions don't use cages, but are instead bound by moats throughout more than three miles of walking trails. This setup allows guests to get closer to animals as they romp in their habitats. More than 1,200 plant species populate these habitats, which are re-creations of the animals' native environments.
Guests can use free WiFi to download a free mobile app for iPhones and Androids. The new and more user-friendly mobile app has GPS-enabled maps that show you where your favorite animal is and tells you about them. The photobooth feature has 4 different zoo-themed frames for photos that can be directly shared on social media. It also contains Zoo Miami's very own weather bug station for exact location weather readings.
Mission : We share the wonder of wildlife and help conserve it for generations to come.