Happy Hour for you and your baby! Sing, dance, and play as you bond with your children.
About This Deal
One Introductory Parent and Me Class
What is a Zumbini® class?
• It is a 45-minute music and movement experience, which is developmentally appropriate for the age range of the class; every moment is a musical opportunity!
• Designed for children 0-4 years old with a caregiver
• Includes dancing, singing and playing instruments
• Provides exposure to music and all of its benefits
• A bonding experience for all involved, including caregiver to child, child-to-child, and caregiver-to-caregiver. The bonding occurs with the facilitation of a fun, musical environment.
• Is filled with many original songs, created by Zumba® Fitness specifically for this class format.
• Filled with fresh, contemporary ideas. The Zumbini® program stays responsive to current needs and trends of society.
• Focuses on energy, fun, and play to contribute toward the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
Zumbini® classes are offered in "sessions". typically lasting 6-12 weeks. Classes are every Sunday at 10:30 am in Huntington Beach.
Not ready to sign up for a full session? Want to meet the instructor? Try an introductory class before committing to a full session.
About A Chat with Zumba in Irvine
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
It's all about the music and how movement and dancing can be really fun. Doesn't matter if you have done it before or not. We always have new music from different parts of the world - latin, hiphop, all sort of international beats.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
F-U-N. When you have so much fun, you wouldn't even know you've been moving and dancing for a full hour. And being in a friendly atmosphere will keep you coming back for more.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Love of students. Love of teaching and sharing my talent. Love of learning new songs and new moves. And seeing people happy and knowing I was a part of that.
What do you love most about your job?
Making friends. Being an inspiration. And improving ones self and others.