What You'll Get
- One 60-Minute Massage of Your Choice and Mini Facial
- One 90-Minute Massage of Your Choice and Mini Facial
See available modalities here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vy & Michael Massage
The skilled massage therapists at Vy & Michael Massage offer guests a number of specialties. These range from Western modalities such as deep tissue and Swedish to shiatsu and Thai bodywork techniques. Ultimately, however, the team specializes in providing pain and stress relief with a menu of services tailored to each client's needs. Read on to learn more about a few of the studio's offerings.
- Swedish massage: As the client lies on a massage table, the therapist employs gentle kneading, rolling, vibration, percussion, and tapping methods alongside massage oils or lotion. This combination aims to increase circulation and promote relaxation.
- Traditional Thai massage: Unlike Western massages, Thai massage takes place on a floor mat and the client remains fully clothed. The bodywork session features gentle, rhythmic rocking in conjunction with compression, focused pressure, and stretching to balance the body's energies.
- Healing therapeutic massage: Based on the client's individual needs, the massage therapist crafts a personalized massage with a combination of heated basalt stones, stretches, and neuromuscular therapy, plus Swedish, deep-tissue, and sports techniques.
- Oh My Aching Feet treatment: Hot towels, hot-stone therapy, and an herbal foot soak augment the treatment's focus: reflexology. This natural therapy is based on the principle that the foot's reflex points correspond with the body's organs. By kneading these points, the treatment aims to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.