Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with this Groupon.
$45 for Package of Six World Wines ($90 Value)
The package includes the following wines:
- Stark Raving red blend from California
- New Harbor sauvignon blanc from New Zealand
- Alvarez de Toledo godello white from Spain
- Pied de Pedrix from France, lauded by The Washington Post's David MacIntyre
- Venta Morales tempranillo from Spain, featured in Wine Enthusiast
- Indaba shiraz from South Africa
1 West DuPont Circle Wines and Liquors
Rare beers aren’t rare at 1 West DuPont Circle Wines and Liquors. Row upon row of hard-to-find spirits from around the globe line the store, from seasonal beers such as Bourbon County Stout and Southern Tier Pumking to vintages from South Africa and Spain. Because liquors, like the catchiest parts of 70’s soul songs, are fun to sample, the store holds frequent tastings of whiskey, gin, and other spirits.
94% of 104 customers recommend
“Very nice and accomodating. Great selection of wines. Just far from where I live otherwise I would go back.”