Technicians inspect the client’s vehicle, change oil in it, and rotate the tires, aiming to help keep it in good condition
About This Deal
Synthetic-Blend oil change with 32-point inspection and optional tire rotation
Synthetic oil change with 32-point inspection and optional tire rotation
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and a standard filter
- Specialty filters and extra quarts require an additional fee
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
- Length of oil change service: 30 minutes
- Lenght of 32-point inspection: 15 minutes
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About 2 Quick Automotive
It's all in the family at 2 Quick Automotive. After more than 20 years of growing up in the auto repair business, and armed with the best practices taken from that experience, three brothers opened 2 Quick Automotive to showcase both their skills and hospitality.
Names can be deceiving, but the technicians at 2 Quick Automotive don't pull any rush jobs. Covering a wide range of vehicle maintenance services, from engine repairs and tire rotations to oil changes and filter replacements, the technicians give each task a thorough inspection and check over every detail with a critical eye.