Professional auto maintenance center offers oil changes and brake inspection to ensure safe travel
About This Deal
- What’s included: oil change and brake inspection
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil
- Extra fee for canister filters and hazardous waste removal.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Precision Tune Auto Care
Precision Tune Auto Care started as a little tune-up shop in Beaumont, Texas, and now thrives at more than 300 locations throughout the United States. The company handles every new kind of vehicle on the market, and offers a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty, good at any of its locations. These days, the teams of certified technicians service something in the neighborhood of 2.5 million vehicles every year.