Clients can try various American dishes such as hamburgers, fries, and grilled cheese
About 57's All American Grill
With bright mid-century advertisements and black-and-white photos covering every wall, 57's All American Grill exudes 1950's charm at every corner of the diner. Colorful, comfortable leather booths line the restaurant, framing the all-American dishes with an environment that matches the recipes: hearty, fun, and filling.
- Big-named burgers: Carrying the names of 50's powerhouses, classic hamburgers include the Betty Boop (with mozzarella and marinara sauce) and the James Dean (topped with a fried egg).
- '50's-style favorites: Waffles loaded with halved strawberries and topped with whipped cream, chocolate shakes filled to the glass's brim, and 57's namesake burger piled with hearty strips of bacon
- Weekend brunch: Each Saturday and Sunday, 57's All American Grill offers traditional American meals to start the day off on the right foot, including the charbroiled steak and eggs, as well as the rich Nutella french toast. Each dish is served with the customer's choice of coffee, tea, mimosa, Bloody Mary or wine.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
57's All American Grill
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $24 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.