A cigar is a sign of opulence, like a toilet full of diamonds or a topiary garden full of toilets full of diamonds. Live the good life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $275 for bottle service, plus two appetizers for four (up to a $482 value)
- $499 for yearly cigar membership, plus humidor rental (up to a $900 value)
Click here to view the menu.
Merchants NY Cigar Bar
Merchants NY Cigar Bar, with its luxurious parlor reminiscent of bygone smoking lounges, brings Victorian England to the Upper East Side. The space features leather sofas, rich woodwork, and a marble-topped bar, all gently lit by the glow of lamps and a fireplace that flickers all year long. In this indulgent setting, guests relax as they puff cigars, savor time-honored cocktails and snifters of single-malt scotch, and dine on refined bar snacks.
In the Press
- Zagat: ". . . an UES refuge offering the rare opportunity to 'get comfortable' and fire up a Churchill from the selection of fancy stogies."
- NYC Cigar Bars ". . . reminiscent of an English gentlemen’s club."
- Business Insider ". . . the food, the drinks, everything has been reassembled by some of the most genius minds in New York hospitality. . . The new dinner menu has been personally overhauled by Wade Burch, a winner of Food Network's Chopped competition."
Many visit Merchants NY Cigar Bar for its top-notch food, libations program, and atmosphere, but the spot's cigar menu is central to its allure. Below are a few highlights.
|Arturo Fuente Hemingway||La Gloria Cubana||Padron Aniversario Monarca|
|"Cigar Aficionado" called this cigar "one of the cigar world’s premier smoking experiences."||Substantial woody notes and hints of cocoa create the La Gloria Cubana's distinctive flavor profile.||The Padron Aniversario Monarca cigar contains surprising notes of coconut and nougat.|