Trained aesthetician offers basic or medical-grade skincare treatments to purify, revitalize, and brighten up the complexion
About This Deal
- Valid with Michaela
- What’s included: each service comes with a complimentary hand and arm massage, and lavender aromatherapy
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Who performs the treatments: Michaela Turnbo is a makeup artist. Her work has been featured in Seventeen magazine featuring makeup she did for Precious Formals out of Houston and also Passion Hair books that is featured around the world in salons. Her drive to make others feel beautiful is her goal. With years of experience in age revision and acne revision skin and makeup she strives to give the best service possible in the spa industry.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only with Michaela. Services come with a complimentary hand and arm massage, and lavender aromatherapy. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.