All-day access to hayrides, corn mazes, petting zoo, and other family-friendly attractions
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: admission to the pumpkin patch, corn maze, and other activities
- Pumpkins not included
- Not valid towards products or concessions
- Refunds not given for inclement weather
- Petting zoo available on weekends only
All Guests must reserve a time slot to enter Abbey Farms via abbeyfarms.org. Enter Groupon code for a zero dollar time slot reservation. No alternations to this time slot are allowed once completed.
- Dates: September 19–November 1, 2020 (including Columbus Day)
To complete your Purchase, you must reserve your time slot at Abbey Farms (at no charge), please follow these steps:
- Visit: https://abbeyfarms.ticketspice.com/pumpkin-daze
- Enter your voucher number in the ‘coupon code’ box.
- Select the amount of tickets your deal is worth and the date and time you would like to visit.
- Once the information is complete, click the submit button.
- Upon your visit to Abbey Farms, present your tickets on your phone or printed.
Need To Know
About Abbey Farms
For more than 70 years, the monks of Marmion Abbey have tended 300 acres of farmland. They started with Christmas trees, and now maintain 120 acres of pines, spruces, and firs that smell exactly like car freshener. On the remaining acres, they tend pumpkin vines and corn mazes, interspersing these areas with scenic groves. they are one of the largest corn mazes in Chicagoland area.
Throughout the year, the monks open their land to the public. In the autumn, they host Pumpkin Daze, a harvest festival with tractor wagon rides and a petting zoo. Around mid-November, they grant access to their tree farm, supplying visitors with rental saws for you-cut trees and bellowing "Timber!" just like Paul Bunyan did when he fell into bed at night. The monks stock their farm store with family-friendly products from local artists and handcrafted goods that complement the season, such as caramel apples in the fall.