Though pursued throughout history, the Fountain of Youth lost its appeal when explorers who hopped into its waters were immediately kicked out for adult swim. Turn back just enough time with today’s Groupon to Abiada Healing Arts in Spartanburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $90, you get a de-stress package (up to a $180 total value). The package includes the following:
- A 30-minute infrared-sauna session (a $30 value)
- A 45-minute low-level laser therapy session (a $60 value)
- A 30-minute foot and head aromatherapy massage (up to a $45 value)
- An ionic detox foot spa (up to a $45 value)<p>
- For $30, you get three 30-minute infrared-sauna sessions (a $90 value).<p>
A full service spa and wellness center, Abiada Healing Arts shapes and soothes muscles with individually tailored bodywork. Heating the air with safe, infrared bands of light, 30-minute sauna sessions expose bodies to radiant heat that penetrates as deep as 1.5 inches below the skin, increasing blood flow and dispelling toxins through refreshing bouts of sweat more powerful than those incurred from traditional saunas or blind dates.
Complemented by the soothing sweat session, de-stress packages rouse spirits with 45 minutes of low-level laser therapy, which uses beams of Jedi-sanctioned light to stimulate the release of natural endorphins, helping to improve sleep patterns and enhance relaxation. Abiada Healing Arts further excavates toxins through the ionic detox foot spa, employing electricity to purge impurities out through the feet. Stress sendoffs conclude with the foot and head aromatherapy massage, as liquid essential oils and plant extracts slalom over and into the skin, wafting ameliorative aromas into nasal passages. The ladies behind Abiada Healing Arts seek to alleviate pain by educating guests about the pathways between the mind and body most easily traversed via a secret rope ladder of chakras.