Therapists manipulate the muscles, using a variety of techniques and aiming to reduce pain and speed up recovery from injuries
About This Deal
- Therapeutic massage uses techniques from Swedish, trigger point, and myofascial release modalities and is intended for clients with minor aches and daily stress or as follow-up after a medical massage.
- Medical massage is tailored to the client’s needs and aims to help speed up recovery from injuries, surgery, and accidents and bring relief.
- Massage therapists’ names and license numbers: John C. Cummings, #4767 and Daniel Castillo, #7860
- Massage therapists’ experience:
- John C. Cummings: 16 years of experience as a licensed massage therapist and 15 as a medical massage practitioner
- Daniel Castillo: 7 years of experienced as a licensed massage therapist and a medical massage practitioner.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About ABQ Medical Massage
At ABQ Medical Massage, John Cummings and Daniel Castillo are passionate about helping people recover. Utilizing therapeutic and medical massage techniques, these LMTs cater to back pain, headaches, injury recovery, and even in inspiring relaxation. Whatever it is that patrons need, ABQ Medical Massage has it covered.