Agave Bar and Taqueria offers tacos on house-made tortillas, chipotle mussels, smothered burritos, and hand crafted maragritas
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $22 for a West Coast inspired meal for two, valid any day ($32.95 value)
- $19 for a West Coast inspired meal for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($32.95 value)
- $45 for a West Coast inspired meal for four, valid any day ($65.90 value)
- $38 for a West Coast inspired meal for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($65.90 value)
The meal includes the following:
- One appetizer per pair (up to $7.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $12.50 value each)
- View the menu.
About Agave Bar and Taqueria
Five years in San Francisco made an impression on Matt and Kelly Weinberg. They fell in love with the taquerias and craft cocktail bars sprinkled throughout the city, and decided to bring those culinary experiences back to their native Virginia Beach. Now, at Agave Bar and Taqueria, they dish out traditional Mexican street food and and modern smoker inspired recipes along with elegant elixirs from a full bar. Tacos are the star of the show, with proteins such as slow-cooked pork, housemade chorizo, and grilled seasonal fish nestled inside freshly made tortillas.
Meanwhile, under the direction of mixologist Kelly, bartenders infuse tequila with jalapeños to complement the sweetness of margaritas, and they use top-shelf vodkas and whiskeys to make greyhounds and traditional manhattans. The result is a lively scene that deftly balances the casual and the upscale, with an enthusiastic clientele to match.