Noninvasive body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
Groupon Customer Reviews
100% Verified ReviewsAll Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Body Slimming: Body wrapping thermogel, vacuum therapy, ultrasonic cavitation, laser lipo, radio-frequency skin tightening, passive gymnastics, vacuum and radio-frequency Endermology, sauna therapy
- Body Toning: Body wrap cryo gel, passive gymnastic, radio-frequency skin tightening, vacuum therapy, vacuum and radio-frequency Endermology
- Cellulite Treatment: Body wrap thermogel, radio-frequency skin tightening, ultrasonic cavitation, laser lipo, vacuum therapy, sauna therapy
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Endermologie: Patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides Endermologie rollers over the body. The rollers' massaging action helps break down the lumpy tissue structures that cause cellulite's signature dimpled appearance.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddlebags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
- Typical treatment areas for men include the arms, back, pecs, waist, stomach, and thighs.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who's eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Intended benefits: Slimming body wraps aim to rid the body of toxins, help achieve a more sculpted silhouette, reduce cellulite, improve circulation, restore a smoother, more glowing complexion, etc.
- Vacuum Therapy: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump the skin, stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin's elasticity.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings