Archery helps maintain nature's balance—hunters wield bows to keep deer populations in check, and Cupid's arrows make deer fall in love and make more deer. Keep the circle of life moving with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a one-hour intro-to-archery lesson for two (a $50 value)
- Lesson covering safety procedures, proper shooting form, and how to check one's eye dominance, or the tendency to prefer visual information from one eye over the other
- Learn to shoot both recurve and compound bows
- Lesson followed by practice on the range
- All equipment included
$119 for a six-week Archery 101 8–18 summer program for two (a $240 value)
- Instructors relay proper shooting form and fundamentals to pupils aged 8–18
- Learn how to keep score in a friendly environment
- Sessions begin for the season on June 10. Customers choose one day of the week to participate in the camp, with the five subsequent classes taking place in consecutive weeks on the same day. Classes are offered at 1:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday.
Archery Headquarters Academy
The instructors at Archery Headquarters Academy describe their chosen sport as a lifelong pursuit, one sharpened throughout years of training. It's never to early or too late to begin, and they gladly take on any student aged 8 and up. At first, they focus simply on fitness and fundamentals and introduce the skill in one-hour classes that cover proper form, safety, and essential range etiquette, such as how to avoid interrupting someone else's shot with a tasteless belch. As training continues, the instructors familiarize students with different types of bows and shooting styles. They encourage their charges to pick the combination that most appeals to them and pursue it through their intermediate and advanced classes, which arm attendees with the skills for hunting or competition.