6-mile raft trip showcases the natural beauty of the meandering Illinois River
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Arrowhead Resort’s rafts carry floaters down six miles of the meandering Illinois River. With plentiful scenic spots along the river, rafters can paddle to the shore to relax and lounge on sunny days. The resort carts riders up to their starting point safely in buses.
- Departure time: By appointment
- Departure location: 7704 Oklahoma 10, 74464 Tahlequah
- Must be 2 or older; children 2–12 must wear life preservers
- Limit 1 voucher per party of 4 people. Minimum 4 people per raft. Additional floaters pay $25
- Valid only for the 6-mile raft float
- Length of the trip: 1–3 hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 2 or older. Reservation required. Children 2–12 must wear life preservers. Limit 1 voucher per party of 4 people. Minimum 4 people per raft. Additional floaters pay $25. Valid only for 6-mile raft float. Limit 1 per person, may buy 23 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arrowhead Resort
Jack Spears and his sons David and Austin want people to love the Illinois River as much as they do, so they placed their resort's expansive camping, RV, and cabin grounds on the bank in positions that allow boarders to appreciate the scenery year-round. In the summer, their General Store's ice-cream fountain pours nonstop as river-goers take a rest in the shop's shade.