Skilled guides reveal Charleston’s hidden past during walking tours
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure location: Washington Square Park by the Elizabeth Jackson monument (resembles a headstone)
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a Macabre Ghost Walking Tour for Two ($40 value)
- $39 for a Macabre Ghost Walking Tour for Four ($50 value)
- $25 for a Historic Town Walking Tour for Two ($50 value)
- $49 for a Historic Town Walking Tour for Four ($100 value)
Need To Know
About Ashley on the Cooper Walking Tour
Ashley on the Cooper Walking Tour gives locals and out-of-towners alike a fresh glimpse of Charleston from a native's point of view. Year-round tours include Historic Walking Tours, which reveal the port city's long, textured history through notable landmarks, mansions belonging to prominent citizens, and even places that figured heavily in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. When the temperatures drop, chills rise, and the town's ghosts return from summer vacation, Ashley and her team of guides also conduct tours of a spookier sort. These include the Murder Walk and Macabre Ghost Tours, which shed light on the bloodiness and betrayals of city's more sinister side.