The aging process slows down when you get a body wrap, just as the legal process slows down when you shout, “No, Your Honor, you’re out of order!” instead of just reading the verdict. Hold wrinkles in contempt with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one 60-minute body wrap (up to a $75 value)
- $55 for two 60-minute body wraps (up to a $150 value)
- $79 for three 60-minute body wraps (up to a $225 value)<p>
Choose from the following wraps:
- Organic silkening seaweed wrap (a $65 value); softens skin with a blend of antioxidants and vitamins
- Herbal body wrap (a $65 value); infused with dried organic herbs and flowers to detoxify the body while firming the skin
- European wrap (a $65 value); organic French clay (green or white) stimulates collagen production and expels toxins
- Exotic North African wrap (a $75 value); three layers of heated organic Moroccan red clay unclog pores and brighten skin
- Organic ultimate hydration aloe wrap (a $75 value); gentle exfoliation followed by application of five layers of organic aloe, a natural skin-firming botanical<p>
There are also four upgrades clients can obtain for an additional $10. Click here to see the available upgrades.<p>
Beauty & The Ballroom
Whether clients are perplexed by the process of a lymph-drainage massage or unsure if their freckles resemble a young Bob Dylan, the technicians of Beauty & The Ballroom can answer their health and beauty questions. Their arsenal of skincare products is as complete as their knowledge; organic, vegan, and preservative-free products rejuvenate skin during European facials, and aloe or Moroccan red clay nourish bodies during wraps. Clients can also relax with an aromatherapy treatment customized by the spa's resident aromatherapist, who takes the client's preferred fragrances into consideration before blending a new scent using mineral clays, seeds, and essential oils.