Professional applies ingredients which support cleansing of pores, moisturize the epidermis, and increase elasticity of the skin
What You'll Get
- Benefits of rejuvenating and cleansing facial:
- Gently exfoliates outermost layer of the skin revealing softer and silkier complexion located underneath
- Tightens skin with Retinol
- Nourishes skin with a blend of vitamins and minerals
- Creates a protective barrier
- Benefits of light therapy:
- Intensifies positive outcomes of facials
- Triggers natural regeneration processes
- Reduces visibility of visual signs of an imminent aging process (such as fine lines, wrinkles, etc.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Avenue Laser and Skincare
The FDA-approved Elite MPX laser at Avenue Laser and Skincare has one function, and it does it well: laser hair removal. Clients who stroll out of the laser center's opulent Midtown building can look forward to shedding their unwanted hair within three weeks. Over the course of six to eight recommended sessions, clients can experience significant reduction in future hair growth, resulting in a boost of confidence while sporting a swimsuit at the beach or small-claims court. The Elite MPX works on all skin types and most hair colors, except white, gray, and red.
Beyond performing laser treatments, the staff also smoothes skin with microdermabrasion and chemical peels, helping clients to reduce the tell-tale signs of aging.