Well-trained staff guide attendees in the art of hurling an axe
About This Deal
- Under the eye of an experienced instructor, participants learn to throw an axe at a wooden target.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate with a parent/ guardian’s waiver signature.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Columbus facility.
- Must wear closed-toes shoes.
- No outside drinks are permitted.
Columbus Axe Throwing
Visitors to Columbus Axe Throwing get in touch with their inner Viking as they learn to hurl a 1.5lb. piece of spinning wood and metal, aiming for an elusive bullseye. Whether solo or in a group, participants work with trained “axeperts” for 1.5 hours to get a handle on the skill, picking up form, good approaches, and tips on nailing the bullseye. Once they feel comfortable, it’s time for a face-off where attendees compete in a group tournament that ends with the crowning of the Axe Throwing Champion.
Whether a team-building exercise, birthday party, or a unique date night, the thrill of landing a bullseye while a screaming group of fellow axe-throwers cheers is an exhilarating experience that visitors won’t soon forget. It’s also addictive; so much so that the folks at Columbus have started their own leagues so enthusiasts can get their axe-throwing fix on the regular.